Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello.

This is a blog about my thoughts, experiences, and adventures through life in this mysterious and sometimes mystical plane of the universe. It can be viewed as the receptacle of an average woman's brain dump, a journal filled with flickers of that woman's life, or simply a mildly interesting read while you're on the can.

I guess the logical way to introduce you to this blog would be to give you a faint picture of who I am. As you've probably gathered from the above, I am a female. I like to think of myself as an outgoing introvert, whose inquisitive nature has often gotten me into awkwardly uncomfortable situations. About eight months ago I adopted a pug. I named him Butters.

I'm an actress and a model and lately I feel like I've been in a creative rut. So I'm hoping that writing down my wonderings and observations will allow for my creativity to flow more freely.

Perhaps these words will never reach the eyes or minds of a single soul, but I'd like to think that one day alien life forms will use my blog to study human behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment